Off the Hooke
Mission 24: Off the Hooke
Scientific discovery has been a focus for Kepler Station, dating all the way back to the original station's construction in 2324. So what better way to celebrate the next phase in a long history of research and exploration than with an exposition displaying all the wonders and breakthroughs being made in and around the Expanse?
Experts and enthusiasts alike have gathered from all corners of the Alpha and Beta quadrants to take part; sharing in their mutual love of science and technology while enjoying the state-of-the-art facilities that the shining symbol of Starfleet's rededication to the sector has to offer.
Chronological Mission Log
Mission Day -16 | 16th August, 2387
Mission Day 1 | 1st September, 2387
- 0803 Hours - Early arrivals - Jacinda Collins, Marta Sefton-Vilaró, Rory Kiriakis
- 0925 Hours - Cassi debriefs her team - Cassiopeia Yale, Alana Tann, Zach Eastman, Genesis Luna, Hideyoshi Shimura
- 1148 Hours - A medical meeting over lunch - Nikolas Bakyr, Cassiopeia Yale
- 1300 Hours - Andrea welcomes her mentor to the station - Andrea Carter, Jacob Travellion, Stephan Lang, Elle Travellion
- 1720 Hours - Ivan in introduced to Andrea's mentor and friends - Ivan Tillman, Andrea Carter, Miko, Lainey, Jacob Travellion, Stephan Lang, Elle Travellion